Tuesday, June 20, 2017

My Tuxedo Cat, Kushi




I ever imagined if I had a pet. It could be bird, fish, cat, turtle, etc. The time has answered and something sat in front of my house. I looked at it curiously. It has covered with short fur. It's black and white in colors. I was very grateful because this was a cat which I ever imagined to be had. I've ever seen the cat in the photo album cover with black and white in color and It was so very cute. I felt like someone gave me much money when I was starving so I could buy some food that I liked. I approached to the cat-with medium size. I thought it was a kitten which has been growing up. I tried to pet it smoothly and it just looked at me with lovely big yellow eyes. I went into the house and looked for some food. Fortunately, I found some leftover. I took it carefully and gave it to the cat.

I thought, this cat just ordinary like the other cat. I've ever found some cat on the street with black and white in color but, it has been fascinating me. Because of my curiosity, I tried to search in the internet how much possibility colors that cat could have. The fact that I found was alike with the cat in front of me. It called tuxedo cat. Why it called something like that? How could the cat wear tuxedo? Actually, it just a calling. They are called "tuxedo" cats because they appear to be wearing the type of black tie formal wear commonly known in the United States and Canada as a tuxedo. (wikipedia.org) 

wikipedia.org

I thought for a while and tried to give it name. I believed this name was suited to it. I named it Kushi. Ku from Kuro and Shi from Shiro. Kuro meant Black and Shiro meant White.
Kushi

Kushi

I hoped, Kushi could live longer until it had some cute kittens. Until now, kushi always stay in front of my house and approach to me if I near it. I love it so much. I can't make it to enter my house because my mother dislike a cat. My mother just allowed me to pet the cat in front of the house. But, It's okay as long as I can see it in my daily life.




No comments:

Post a Comment